X-SMART ENGINE + CONTRA ANGLE 16:1 BY Maillefer
X-SMART ENGINE + CONTRA ANGLE 16:1 This new system allows any professional perform a procedure identical to the employee working in the traditional manual technique of simultaneous preparation, along the entire length of the channel with a simple motion to enter / exit but getting better results with the use of this rotating instruments.
- Manufacturer: MAILLEFER
- Manufacturer reference: A1004
- It weighs only 92G. and has the power in the same piece of hand, so you don’t have to pedal.
- It can be connected to the mains or operated with rechargeable batteries of great autonomy (approx. 2 h).
- It has different levels of torque with self-reverse system and a torque control of 0.6 to 5.2 Ncm.
- The speed range is from 120 to 800 RPM.
- 9 programs to define.
- Simplicity, ease of use and save time.
- Little instrumentation. The majority of the cases are works with 4 instruments.
- Smoothing passive and without substantially altering channel morphology.
- NI-TI instruments with less mass and greater flexibility.
- Two highly effective cutting blades, with areas of drainage progressive to facilitate the preparation and extraction of deleted dentin.
- Employment in any micromotor to 300 rpm. approx.
- Size and taper tools 10/.04 and 15/.05 very effective at the start of the preparation for the formation of all channel reaching the apical one-third since the beginning of the work.
- Instruments with active part of 16mm. For molars/premolars and 21 mm. for incisors/canines.
- Holding down the POWER key for more than one second turns on the and the LCD panel lights.
- Holding down the POWER key for more than one second while the power is on turns off the power and the LCD display turns off.
- The rotation speed can be adjusted.
- If the speed is exceed the upper limit or fall below the lower limit, the alarm sounds.
- The torque limit values can be adjusted.
- If the speed is to exceed the upper limit or fall below the lower limit, the alarm sounds.
- Speed and torque settings can vary based on the specific instrument. Consult the instrument manufacturer for suggested ranges.
- The Program button is also used to manage the alarm sound
- The rotational direction of the file can be changed by this key. It can also bechanged while the file is in motion.
- The alarm sounds during reverse rotation.
- A gear ratio can be selected by this key. If the correct gear ratio is selected according to the contra-angle head in use, an adequate rotation speed and torque limit value can be set.
- The gear ratio cannot be changed while the file is in motion.
- The auto reverse mode can be selected by this key. (See ”Auto Reverse Function” )