KaVo Master-Series – Enjoy maximum power with innovative KaVo comfort.
- Best treatment quality
- Maximum treatment comfort.
- Highest patient satisfaction
The inner values are of the essence.
- Very small head dimensions for perfect visibility
- High-tech Friction Grip chuck for maximum durability and reliability molar preparations
- 3-nozzle spray with ultrafine spray for optimum cooling
- KaVo push-button chuck system with a retention power of up to 30 N for secure, powerful retention of the bur and easy operation
- Glass rod light conductor with up to 25,000 Lux for safe recognition of the preparation marginst
- KaVo original ceramic ball bearings extend the service life far beyond the average and provide excellent, vibration-free operation
- Low noise level, low vibration operation during treatment (55 dB(A))
- 100°/19° head/knee angle combination for maximum unobstructed visibility and freedom of movement
- Triple-Gear technology for amazingly quiet operation without bothersome vibrations
- Thermodisinfectable and sterilisable up to 135 °C
- KaVo Plasmatec coating for a perfect grip and excellent hygiene
- Can be attached to all KaVo INTRAmatic LUX motors and motors with a connector in accordance with ISO 3964 / DIN 13940
- Exchangeable spray microfilter for always effective and trouble-free spray cooling