New Lara Autoclave Sterilizer Ready for the future
- Remote control of your sterilizer: the user can remotely command up to 4 sterilizers.
- Advanced traceability: EliTrace feature is now fully supported and the App permits to create instrument database directly from your smart device. In addition to this function, the management and tracking of dental instruments is integrated.
- Reports creation: the App allows making intervention reports in order to collect data regarding specific treatments.
- User management: creation and handling of sterilizer users directly from your smart device.
- Backup functionality: all the cycle reports are automatically saved to assure more protection of data.
Incredible inside & outside
You don’t need to be a lover of design to appreciate the new Lara sterilizers. Their smooth surfaces are comfortable to the touch, the instruments are easy to load and the flat colour screen displays allow you to navigate through the intelligent menu structure quickly and with ease.
Discover the new W&H Lara sterilizers down to the smallest detail. So many components, perfectly arranged to offer you complete satisfaction by simplifying the sterilization process while providing you with comprehensive documentation. Unique upgradeability allows you to customise your new Lara sterilizer with your personal needs and to comply with regulatory requirements.
- Fastest B cycle in its segment
- Unique upgradeability thanks to Activation Codes
- Colour touch display for easy navigation
- Automatic cycle record via high capacity USB stick
- Optional high end label and cycle report printer
- Ergonomics and functional design
- Ideal dimensions to integrate and operate
- New environmentally friendly packaging
The new environmentally friendly packaging is completely reusable and recyclable. Plastic components were reduced to a minimum. For 99% of its weight, the new package is made of cardboard and other fully biodegradable substances.
- Fastest in its segement
Even with the basic equipment, the new Lara sterilizers offer you the fastest B cycle in their performance segment.
Customize your sterilizer simply by using the new Activation Code system for even higher speed and comprehensive documentation.
- Easy to use
Explore new ergonomic thanks to the large colour display and intelligent menu structure.
Lara sterilization cycles
|Sterilization cycle||B-Universal 134||B-Prion 134||B-Universal 121||S FAST 134 (optional)|
|Temperature:||134 °C||134 °C||121 °C||134 °C|
|Holding time (minutes):||4||18.5||20.5||3.5|
|Total cycle duration|
25 to 51
40 to 65
|52||41 to 73||20 to 22|
28 to 55
40 to 68
|54||42 to 76||20 to 22|
Lara 17 loads:
Lara 22 loads:
maximum solid 4.5 kg/typical 2 kg/maximum porous 1.5 kg
maximum solid 5.5 kg/typical 2 kg/maximum porous 2 kg
max. unwrapped 2 kg
max. unwrapped 2 kg
|Lara 17/22 containers load:||maximum 9 kg||maximum 9 kg|
|Test cycles:||Helix/Bowie Dick/Vacuum test|
|Lara 17||Lara 22|
|Chamber size:||17 l||22 l|
|Power supply:||200–240 V AC; 50/60 Hz; 10 A|
|Power consumption:||2.0–2.4 kW|
(width x height x depth):
|465 x 452 x 646 mm|
|Weight:||42.5 kg||44 kg|
|Main / Used water tanks:||4.8/4.8 l|
|Working range:||7 to 15 cycles|
|Usable space in chamber|
(width x height x depth)¹:
|195 x 195 x 312 mm||195 x 195 x 400 mm|
|Connection types:||2 USB ports (5 as option), integrated automatic water filling valve|
|Lara sterilizers were designed, certified and validated with the most stringent directives and standards:|
|93/42/EEC||Medical Device Directive||IEC 61326-1||Electromagnetic compatibility|
|2014/68/EU||Pressure equipment Directive||IEC 61010-1||Safety requirements sterilizer|
|EN 13060||Small steam sterilizer||IEC 61010-2-040||Specific requirements for steam sterilizer|
|IEC 61770||Electric appliances connected to the water mains|