about KaVo CORONAflex 2005
KaVo CORONAflex 2005, the ultimate crown remover. With its unparalleled precision and efficiency, this cutting edge tool is designed to effortlessly remove dental crowns.
- Bridge remover with powerful performance and intelligent principle.
- Comfortable and reliable bridge remover KaVo CORONAflex.
- KaVo CORONAflex – A huge variety of uses:
- Failed bridge anchor requiring removal of bridge, prior to recementing
- Extra oral repair of veneers
- Endodontic treatment under otherwise faultless prosthesis
- In the unlikely event of minor damage upon removal, prosthesis may be employed as a temporary, saving time and effort
Definitive cementing of provisionally affixed restorations
- Fracture of a bridge element
- Correction of faulty cementing
- Changing the veneer colour upon the patient’s request
Use of the KaVo bridge remover KaVo CORONAflex:
- Switch off spray water feed on the unit.
- Attach CORONAflex to the MULTIflex coupling.
- Switch on compressed air with the foot switch; keep pressing the foot switch; the internal piston of the bridge remover CORONAflex is made ready.
- The impact pulse is triggered manually via the triggering nozzle.
- To enable the piston to be activated again, remove your finger from the triggering nozzle and then reapplying the finger a few moments later.
- Warranty: available